This weekend is four days long! Yay! Thank you George Washington and all those other dead (and/or old) guys!
However, even with a four day weekend comes at least two days worth of homework so maybe I shouldn't celebrate that much. At least I'll be able to sleep in, though.
Mom and her boyfriend are going to Reno for the weekend so I have reign of the house. If I were my sister at my age, then that would have been a formula for a party but, being the socially awkward, friendless weirdo that I am... that ain't gonna happen.
My weekend is going to consist of:
- Watching The Big Bang Theory (recently found it and I'm in love with Sheldon)
- Finishing a Political Science take-home test
- Starting a Political Science study guide
- Writing a 3 to 5 page essay on the ethics of human nature
- Finishing another 3 to 5 page essay on employers using social media networks to screen potential employees
- Starting a 10 page essay on...
- Coming up with a topic for my 10 page essay
- Working on my outline and first chapter for my senior project novel
- Catching up on the 354 unread blog posts on Bloglovin'
- Writing my next "Sunday Confessional" post along with a couple other posts for this coming week
It's going to be a busy weekend!